Looking to buy a new car and want a honest assessment of the vehicle’s condition? At Evergreen Auto Repair our highly trained ASE certified technicians can help. A buyer’s inspection is an inspection done before purchasing a vehicle. Having a buyer’s inspection performed can protect you from purchasing a car with hidden problems.
What does a buyer’s inspection include at Evergreen Auto Repair:
• Perform a highway test drive
• Perform a complete scan of the vehicle's computer systems
• Test every button and switch inside your vehicle
• Test the heating and air conditioning
• Inspect the outside of the vehicle for body damage, rust, and other signs of previous neglect or disrepair
• Check the brakes and all the vital fluids
• Check all belts and hoses
Long story short we check everything we can think of to help you make the most informed decision about buying a new vehicle.
Does this guarantee the car will last forever? Unfortunately, there is only so much we can check on a pre-purchase inspection and we cannot guarantee against future failure. Cars still break and a lot is still left to chance. However, getting a buyer’s inspection done gives you the best chance at purchasing a vehicle in great condition!
At Evergreen Auto Repair we love to educate the community about the car buying process. We will provide you with honest feedback and help you make the best decision for you.
Our technicians are ASE certified and we are backed by AAA and Napa Auto Care. Come see us today!